Facilities and Services

Unfortunately, my experience with this group is much the same as the rest of the comments. Particularly with Josh Forbes and A.

Roker. They lied to me and my husband about the true costs of the Advantage program, telling us that there would be no additional costs other then what we were paying to belong to the Advantage program and the $99 a year fee. When I questioned this on the contract they told me that the total costs were in the fees to join. It seemed reasonable and unfortunately I believed them.

I have attempted to contact them on 9 different occasions with no response. I have not gotten my free week or anything else they promised in a signed addendum contract. They should be closed down for their unscrupulous practices. I reached out to Advantage program and they said I had to work out the issues with Splendid Marketing.

It seems to me that Advantage would want customers to be happy and also given accurate information, not lied to about what the program is all about. Also, never being communicated with and not following through on a signed contract is illegal. They get your money and run. They should take those solicitors off the streets of Nassau.

If this allowed to go on, it will affect tourism! I plan to also contact their officials about this scam operation!

Product or Service Mentioned: Splendid Marketing Membership.

Reason of review: Lied to about service and agreement. No contact from them although I've tried to contact them several times.

I didn't like: Are con-men.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19.

Comments

VoicelessScallop

Agreed

Were you able to get anywhere with this? I am so angry.

What {{Redacted}} people. We all need to get together and sue these people, get them in jail.